Sensory System & How It Impacts Our Children
Join us at The Western Oakland County Parenting Education Fair on November 4th to hear about this very popular topic and dive into understanding the Basics of the Sensory System & How It Impacts Our Children in 3 separate breakout sessions presented by Occupational Therapist, Kristen McLaughlin.
November 4, 2017
7:30 a.m.– 2:30 p.m.
Walled Lake Northern High School
6000 Bogie Lake Rd.
Commerce, MI 48382
Get the answers to questions you may have, like:
- Why can’t my child sit still? Stay on task?
- Why is my child so clumsy and uncoordinated?
- Why do tags in my child’s clothes bother him/her?
- Why is it a battle to get homework completed?
- Why is my child always climbing?
- Why does my child have difficulty with routines?
- Why is my child always getting into trouble at school?
- Why is he/she so impulsive?