Fierce Love & Art: Helping Children with Autism Discover
FREE COMMUNITY WORKSHOP – Featuring National Speaker and Author: Ron Sandison
Dynamic speaker and autism expert, Ron Sandison has quite a powerful story of overcoming the odds and loves to help children and families. You will enjoy his compassionate presentation and his unique blend of wisdom, humor, and insight.
Ron’s writings has been featured in major publications such as the The Detroit News, The Oakland Press, Awana, The Autism Society of America blog, Autism Speaks’ blog, Not Alone, The Mighty, Autism File Magazine, and many more. He has presented at Kids In Motion, Oakland University, Friends of Different Learners, Spark Center for Autism, many groups and some local churches too just to name a few.
Fierce, Love & Art: Helping Children with Autism Discover New Interests and Fun Activities.
Some points that will be covered:
1. Creative ways to help children with autism broaden their interests.
2. Fun learning activities that help children with autism learn social skills.
3. Helping children with autism gain self-confidence.
4. Using art, music, and writing to refine autism quirks into talents.
5. Refining disabilities by art into beautiful gifts.
Thursday, April 26th, 2018
7:30 p.m.– 9:00 p.m.
Kids In Motion Pediatric Therapy Services
2636 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357
RSVP By: April 23rd, 2018
Call: (248) 707-3100